Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for grant funding to the ALS Therapy Alliance (ATA). Our organization traditionally awards grants from one to three years in term ranging from $100,000 to $1 million in funding to both non- and for-profit companies. National and international companies are eligible to apply.
The following outline will help you prepare the information needed for our next funding review. (Due to changes in our funding, we now have an annual grant review process instead of biannual.)
Please note grant submission deadlines and number of copies requested in order to ensure timely processing of your application. The ALS Therapy Alliance does not cover indirect costs.
What to include with your grant proposal
ATA grant applications should follow the following format and adhere strictly to the maximum page limits (using only 11 point font or greater):
- Abstract (1 page)
- Background and Significance (2 pages)
- Preliminary Data (2 pages)
- Experimental Plan (3 pages)
- References (no limit)
- Budget Justification
- NIH Biosketch (including present and pending support, 4 pages maximum) for PI’s, post-docs and others involved in the project (excluding laboratory technicians)
- Letters of collaboration and support
Grant proposal submission deadlines
We are not currently accepting grant submissions at this time.
Where to send your grant proposal
It’s closed now.