The ALS Therapy Alliance and its partners are committed to finding a cure for ALS. Click the links below to read more about the remarkable research our team is conducting.
You can also access this information in our 2009/2010 Annual Report.
- No cure: But new treatments are being developed
- Can your genetic makeup cause ALS?: The role of DNA
- The role of motor nerve cells: Early evidence of degeneration
- ALS knows no boundaries: ALS studies across cultures
- A meeting of the minds: Sharing discoveries
- A faster diagnosis: Tools to help diagnose ALS
- Animals in the fight against ALS: Animals aid research
- Mini-models of ALS: Drug screening
- Stem cell therapy: Reversing cell death
- Drug delivery to the brain: Crossing the iron curtain
- Axonal transport